Saturday, August 8, 2009

Belated Burday Celebration@ Maison

Celebration in Maison was postponed 2 next week as all ppl were busy..I was hoping tat Yirui would be thr bt unfortunately she didn't turn up as she kinda pissed as i was late bt nt my fault at all la,i leave d hse quite early bt cox ned 2 wait and fetch my frens..can't blame her and me either,haha. pity rui wait 4 me 4 like 45 minutes and she is alone and d club was empty....wish she was thr..=) i invited ying ming, chee how, adeline and sue..d rest can't make it..jasmine and her gang tag along 2 celebrate my belated burfday...i drank a lot..quite blur and drunk..i don't even realise tat i did Backhamstring on d stage 4 like twice and several times in d club,was 2 hyper i guess,haha...open 2 bottles bt unable 2 finish it up, d other gang open 2 more bottles i guess...

Happen 2 bump on2 Racheal
Ken and me
Random candid of Amelia
Me and Shu wei checking some shots taken
Me, Jasmine, Mei san, Amelia, Tze Wern and Shu wei
Flaming Lamborghini
Pump-ing in d pure shots
Waiting 4 d waiter 2 light up d vaccari
Me and half shot of adeline,haha
Jasmine and his beloved
Me and Chee How
Shu wei and Amelia
Zhafri and Jasmine
Another candid
Jasmine, Amelia, Mei san, Tze Wern and their frens
Amelia, Mei San, and their frens
Jasmine and Mei san
Jasmine, Mei san, Tze Wern, Shu wei
Another candid
Jasmine and me
Tze wern and Mei san
Jasmine and Tze Wern
Jasmine and Shu wei
Jasmine and Mei san
Jasmine, Tze Wern, Shu wei, Mei san

No comments: