Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Craving for her LOVE

Every morning i wake up and found out that my bed is wet,
I sweat alot
I had nightmares these few days after 24th of DEC 2010
There is this night I onli had a sweet dream but its JUST a DREAM.
I was hoping there are miracles would happen everyday.
I been waiting everyday for the miracle.
Patiently waiting for it. =..(

Its just a simply wish that i could wished for everyday.
A call or a text from her.
But i know it would NOT happen as she might found her new loved ones.
But i will still wait for the day till she text me or call me.
I will wait for the day.

I knew that she does not know that "RO" separates us away and keep us far away.
She does not know bout it.
I guess all she knew is blaming that am heartless and does not care bout her at all.
Wherelse i do care,everynight i was waiting for her call or text.
Cause i can't call her or even text her as "RO" plays its role.
She don't even know it.
If she do care bout our LOVE.
She would just make a move and text me or call me.


I know she always expect me to do the 1st step.
But i can't for this time.
As "RO" puts in front of us and cuts us off.
She don't even know bout it.
If she knows about it and she cares bout it.
She would not care about "the guys should make the 1st step"
She will automatically make the 1st step.
But i know she won't.
But i will still wait for the day.


U can't expect me to do the 1st step anymore
As u make a "RO" to kill both of us and cut us off.
Its all in your hand and the 1st step to be made is in your hand.


i will patiently wait till the day where miracle happens.
I will wait for her text and call.
I will.
I will pray hard and harder.
=..(


*Listen to Because You Loved Me by Celine Dion*


No comments: