Monday, December 27, 2010

My Heart Will Still Go On for YOU...=..)

Sing along with me and you will know hw am I feeling right now?


My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion
(URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6YVrRn0_kI)

Every night in my dreams
I see you. I feel you.
That is how I know you go on.

Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you go on.

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on

Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never go till we're one

Love was when I loved you
One true time I hold to
In my life we'll always go on

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on

There is some love that will not
go away

You're here, there's nothing I fear,
And I know that my heart will go on
We'll stay forever this way
You are safe in my heart
And my heart will go on and on



U wouldn't know how much i heart her and miss her every single moment, Thinking of her whenever i go, wherever I am, whenever I am having my meal, whenever before i sleeps, even i dream bout her. But standing at this point, i can't see her at all or even touch her or hug her or kiss her lips and cheeks, forehead, nose and neck.

A "RO" just play apart to separate both of us. Its just like a razor cutting of our veins leaving it to bleed. =..(

I just can't STOP thking bout her and missing her..=..(

I miss smelling her lips, playing with her hair, smelling her hair.
Kissing all over her face.
I miss the moment when i use to hug her till she sleeps.
I miss the moment when i always force her to say good night to me with the title "Hubby"
I miss the moment when i hug her when she was watching her drama series.
I miss the moment when i slept on her laps while she was watching her drama series.
I miss the moment when i force her to hold my hand in the car.
I miss the moment when she smells my neck and body.
I miss the moment she calls me HUBBY.
I miss the moment she takes good care of me whenever i am sick.
I miss the moment she calls me and texted me.
I miss the moment when she ask me to drive safe or ride safe.
I miss the moment when we use to skype till both of us fall asleep although we are far apart.
I miss the moment when she slept on my chest.
I miss the moment when she secretly kiss me all over my face when i'm asleep.
I miss the moment when we went over to OM restaurant for dinner.
I miss the moment when she hugs me till i sleeps.
I miss the moment when she say Good night Hubby and Love u too Hubby before we fall to sleep.
I just can't stop thinking.
Will she get to know that am missing her all the time?
Will she stop assuming things that i never done before and i would not do it in future even forever?
Will she miss me?
Will she still hearts me alot?
Will she know tat "RO" puts us far apart?
Will she text me and talk to me even "RO" puts us far apart?
Will she know that i heart her a lot?
Will she know every single tears tat leaps on my face for her?
Will she know that am terribly missing her?
Will she know that am desperately wanted to see her and hug her and kiss her?

Does she knows that i still LOVE her so much?
Does she knows that what ever she thinks negatively about me will not happen and i will not do it?
Does she still loves me?
Does she still hearts me alot?
Does she missing me all the time whenever she is and whenever she is doing?
Does sneezing two days straight up is a significant that your loved one missing u badly? *hopefully it is*


My heart will still go on for u no matter hw far apart we are?
No matter hw big the barrier is!

Sing with me and listen with me...

My heart will go on by Celine Dion.



=..(
Nights my loved one
Praying hard she would be alright
Wishing her happy and joyful always
Sending her flying kisses =* =* =* =* =* =* =*
Loving her all the time
=..)


No comments: