Sunday, December 26, 2010

Emo and Heart break =..(

Till nw she keep on simply thk and simply assume.
She can't help anymore..
Hw can't she claim tat i found my replacement. back up,my life??
Its all bullshit..
She dunno anything at all,she dunno hw much i suffer and hw much torturing i am?
I realize my foolishness tat she cheated on me this time not me who is the one who cheated and betrayed on her?
She even dare to lie to me saying that she did not file any report against me although its not my wrong.
And finally i found out that there she has backup of 3 reports against me + the current one resulting total of 4 reports.
What is this man?
But its all done.
I realise my stupidness.
Th officer even advice me to do report against her earlier on since she slapped u in the 1st place and hit u in the 1st place not until a point she has all the backup.
This is so obvious that she has backup plan all the time NOT me.hmmm
HW disappointed am i to her?
=..(

This is what i knew from the officer.
IF your gf or bf hit u in the 1st place even just a slap,quickly go and make a report although your gf slapped u and she claimed tat she can and u can't.
There is no special right whom protect her all the time.
As long she slapped u in the 1st place and u did not defence yourself,u r allowed to make a report against her no matter she HIT u 1st in the 1st place.
Hw stupid i am?
i thought it would be a small thing but she made it.

To her
Friends always remain her priority than her bf.
This time i really get fooled.
Friends can always turn against u and backstab u without u realizing them.
Friends can be there for u but not all the time if not a life partner would exist in this world and u don't even need one.
Your friends also do have their partner and their life and can't care much bout your stuff except your bf DO.
u wouldn't understand all u know is blaming ppl for your wrong deeds.

One day u will realize hw good am treating u and even hw bad u treat me i wil stil tolerate u and bare with u.
U will regret one day.
i will wait for that day u REGRET and u found out its too late.
i will wait cause till nw u still find yourself that u r right.
u will not tolerate and u will not give out a step =..(
What u want to revenge against me is all done!!!
Am gonna chase my life back with a better tomorrow.
it would be an unforgettable moment and day for me!
U would not chase me back even u r wrong.
u will not find me although u r wrong cause u thk u r right all the time and u thk tat i easy to get bullied and easy to get comfort and easily will come and look for u even its your wrong,but i won't be so foolish anymore.
u want to thk too much and accuse ppl.
Is all yours and its on your hand?
i won't bother at all.
As a friend will just comfort u and ask u to keep it up
If a closer friend will ask u to change your behavior and your bad attitude, and minimize your bad TEMPER.
Cause a friend will always don' tell u the sad side of u in order to maintain their friendship.
Thk about it and one day u will realize that what i had said earlier is true.
I know u won't change but its all for your own good sake.
Your bad temper is getting worst as u didn't even realize at all.
U really need to change your self to provide a better 2mrw and better environment.

its all up to u not on me anymore.




=..(


No comments: